Thursday, April 14, 2016

Childhood Memories

I remembered very clearly that when I was 6 years old. My grandfather died because of lung cancer. I was really hurt at that time. Even though I was very young at that time. But I still feel very sad. That is also the first time I meet my family died.
I didn’t have too much memory for my grandfather. He lived in a village. I can only to see him in the holidays, but every time I see him, he tried to give me all the things that he had. He was not very rich, but he willing to pay everything to make me happy.

Even though I didn’t spent lot of time with my grandfather but I love him so much. I feel so sad when I attended his funeral. He lay down in the coffin. He looked so quietly. All the relatives around me are crying. I was too young to understand why they were cry. I have no idea he has dead. I walk to the border of the coffin and shake my grandfather lightly. I whisper "grandfather" near his ears. But he still did not answer me. I was so confused at that time. So I asked my parents what happened. They try to explain to me but they can't.

After the funeral. His body was buried into the ground with the coffin. At that moment I begin to realize that my grandfather will not talk to me again and I will never see his smile again. My tears stream down to stay. I have a very complicated feeling that I can not understand at that young age. There is no way to express myself except crying.

 It has been too many years. I can still remember my grandfather's face and voice. Now I know what is feeling when I see him leaved me. That is the unwilling. I reluctant to let him leave my world. His love makes me feel I am the happiest child in the world. I always dream about my grandfather although he has died for 20 years.  In my dream he is still the kind-hearted old man with white hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment