Thursday, April 14, 2016

Journal entry four

One night, I felt so boring and I began to find something to read. Then I remembered my profeesor Ricky shows us a book which name is "Love You Forever".
I found it on the internet I read it. This book indicats a very simple but touching theme: mother's love. I really like this book and I read it three times. There is a song in this book that I love so much,"I'll love you forever / I'll love you for always / As long as I am living / My baby you'll be."
It reminded me of my childhood. My mother was similiar with the mother in the book. She was vey nice and kindly. She never blamed me when I was a young boy. Even though I make a lot of mistakes, my mother never gets angry. She taught me patiently and tell me she didn't care my mistakes because she loved me. The most impressive thing was her smile. Her smile was the heaven, everytime I see her smile, I will forget all the annoyance and unhappy things.

I have been Canda for three years. I know my mom miss me but everytime I facetime with her, she told me to take care of myself and don't worry about her. Everytime I meet difficulty, she is the first one appears to help me.

I have to say mother's love is so great. No matter how old we are, how successful we are, we can't forget our mothers. I really miss my mom when I write this journal. When her face rises in my mind. My tears fall down. I make a phone call to her and tell her “Mom, I love you forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment