Thursday, April 14, 2016

Journal entry three

When I was in China, I read the whole series of the “Harry Potter”. I really like this series because of its fantastic settings and the gripping plot. Each role plays a very significant part in the novel. I really miss the time that I read it. So I search the internet and found an edition of children. This edition is picture book. I heard there are lots of good illustrations in it.

I am really curious to have a look. Then I buy one in a bookstore. When I start to read, I found this book is really good because of its illustrations.


When this series first coming in few years ago. It is like a regular fiction that there were only words in the book. As an fantastic story, the readers are more eager to see the illustrations match with the words. So in this children edition. It not only indicates the amazing story, but also shows the beautiful pictures. Even though this book is present for children. But I still like it very much. It can remind me my childhood. I think no matter how old are you, you will be attracted by the children literature. Everyone has childhood, when they open the children’s book and see the illustrations. They will remember the old times when they scan the books alone or with their parents. It’s really sweet to read children books. Harry Potter is the best selling series in
the world. The protagonists are children. Children’s literature does have its charm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment