Friday, April 15, 2016

Ending

I have finished all the class of children literature. I learned a lot from this course.

In my opinion, I never thought I will love with this course. It’s so amazing. No matter the books or videos that professor shows to us, they make me feel I back to my childhood.



At the beginning of this course, I found it was a little hard to learn, especially I came from a non English speaking country. Thus, after several weeks learning, I felt no course is hard, it all depends on your effort. I always made lots of mistakes in my writing, but I never gave up.
Gradually, I realized I feel so funny when I doing the writing. Even though I still make mistakes, but I really like my ideas and whimsies. I enjoyed all the moments I write awesome articles or sentences. I trust I can do better after doing lots of practice.





Every time I finish reading a book or seeing a movie 
of children, I feel so relax. Even though most of them are made for the children, but I like them so much. I remembered when I was a young boy, I really liked to see children’s book, but in my country, books were hard to get at that time and there was not too much library to borrow books. I wanted to read, thus, I didn’t have chance to do that. Now I have the chance to be a child again, I will grasp it.
I really thanks to my professor Ricky, even though he is very strict sometimes, but he teaches a lot to us and share lots of funny story and movies with us. He makes me understand I should study harder and I have the space to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment