Thursday, April 14, 2016

Journal 6


When I first read the book “Batman: Year One”, I really loved it. I liked all the protagonists in the book, especially Batman. Batman is my favorite superhero. He is the first superhero without supernatural power. In the beginning of the book, Batman is not a hero. He is an avenger. His purpose is very simple. He wants to find the murderer who killed his parents. After he got injured, he began to change. He found the vengeance doesn’t change anything. So he began to help others. He believed through his effort, he could change his city.


I have seen lots of books and movies about Batman. I summarize several reasons that I like him.
Firstly, he’s a master of tactics. He always has lots of ways to fight against his enemy. When he fights, his strategy can help him get the upper hand. This is why he always win the fight.

Secondly, I like his versatility. No matter what kind of battle, Batman can adapt. He uses different weapon and equipment to adapt to different fights. He always has the best choice.



Thirdly, his has a good friend James Gordon. Batman is a vigilante. Even though Gordon is a detective, but he is more like a friend of Batman. Gordon helps Batman to fight against criminals. They trust each other and they have a same target: save Gotham
.


Lastly, he notes everything. He always records the fight or features of his enemy. He uses his notes to help him analyse his enemy. He can find their weakness through analyse his note. Also, his note can help him to make a good preparation for next battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment